Kyger Funeral Homes is dedicated to offering our client families a wide variety of services and products. Below find a sampling of the services and merchandise available - please call for specific and detailed information.
The funeral represents a purposeful opportunity to reflect on the meaning of a life that has been lived, and to determine the impact of that meaning for family and friends. There is no single, proper funeral service. Funeral services are a time of human sharing in the deepest sense. You and the ones you love are at the very center of the process, and the choices you make will determine its significance for you. As you participate in the planning of the funeral service, you help create a meaningful experience for everyone.
It is our goal to help people complete the relationship with the one who has passed away and to provide an environment that encourages each person to give and receive emotional support.
Our services are as varied as the families and individuals we serve, and include (but are not limited to):
- Traditional Services
- Graveside Services
- Cremation Services
- Memorial Services
- Immediate Dispositions
- Receiving and forwarding remains to another funeral home
- Pre-planning Services
- Follow-Up care after the service.
The following are just a few of the many service and product options we provide.
Traditional Funeral Services
The traditional funeral service offers the survivors a chance to gather with family members and friends to reflect on the life that was lived. This type of service can be arranged to reflect and memorialize the life of your loved one. Services can be held at the Funeral Home, church, or other locations you choose. The traditional funeral service typically includes embalming, visitation, and services, followed by ground burial, entombment, or other disposition as requested.
Cremation is the process of preparing the body for its final disposition. When you select cremation, there are a number of related options you may consider. It is important to recognize that cremation is only a process, not a replacement for the traditional funeral. We can assist you in choosing a meaningful service that best meets your individual needs.
This option offers limited services such as direct cremation or immediate burial. We can assist you in choosing the type of memorial and service that meets your individual needs.
We offer a large selection of caskets in all price ranges and designs. The list below describes just a few of the many styles and materials you can choose from.
- Solid Bronze: Bronze caskets offer families the ultimate in protective quality. Strength, permanence, and beauty are the hallmarks of bronze.
- Solid Copper: Copper caskets offer families a unique beauty, with protective features and durability similar to bronze.
- Solid Stainless Steel: Our premium-grade stainless steel caskets represent the finest grade of stainless steel available on the market. Features include rust-resistant protection with premium interiors.
- Solid Hardwood: Hardwood caskets are constructed with the finest natural material available today. They are built by highly-skilled craftsmen for families who prefer the warmth and beauty of wood. These are available in mahogany, walnut, cherry, maple, oak, pecan, pine, and select hardwood.
- Carbon Steel Caskets: Steel caskets provide affordable protection, quality, and beauty. These are available in 16-, 18-, or 20-gauge steel.
- Specialty Caskets: Include oversize, theme specific, cloth covered, and cremation caskets.
Outer Burial Containers
Kyger Funeral Homes offer a variety of burial vaults made of concrete and steel. Concrete vaults are available in bronze lined, copper lined, stainless steel lined, marbelon lined, seamless polystyrene lined, asphalt coated, and as basic concrete grave liners.